John Cullen LightingInspect Site
Laravel, API, VueJS, WordPress (Themosis)
John Cullen Lighting provides bespoke interior and exterior lighting. The project required a new API, new front-end, and CMS.
I was the Primary Developer on this project focusing mainly on the Front-end build and WordPress CMS configuration.
Languages/Technologies used: HTML, CSS, JS (ES6), VueJs, PHP, MySQL, Blade, Eloquent, Axios
Framework(s): Laravel, Themosis
Methodology: Agile Development
01. HomepageThe homepage needed to be the hub that directs all traffic around the site
02. Product Journey - The ArchiveTo start the product journey the user is brought to the archive. The archive had to be powerful to handle the growing numbers of products that John Cullen produce. To handle this job we decided to use VueJS with VueX for state management (Preferred HTTP client: Axios)
03. Product Journey - The IndividualThe product individual pages are as you'd expect - a gallery and some applications of the product. But, John Cullen required a rather unique piece of functionality; they required a place where the user could configure the product to their specification and save it their account, in case they wanted to come back at a later date - This is where the good buddy, Axios, came in handy.
04. Projects - The ArchiveAh the Projects - The place that we chose to show off just how great John Cullen Lightings' products really are. For this page it was simple. Four categories leading the user to their desired showcase choice. Space was in abundance, so who doesn't like big images?
05. Projects - The CategoriesHere we were asked to create a great looking archive projects that really show off the picturesque work of John Cullen. We opted for a modern masonry design that adds to the look and feel of the site.
06. Projects - IndividualFor this page we opted, or "cheated", to use a WordPress plugin to handle the functionality of this page. We needed something that'll allow us to map hot points on an image which illustrated where each product was. Once clicked, there would show an information window providing a link to the product.
Get in Touch
Whether you have questions about features, design, process, pricing or anything else, I'm ready to answer all of your questions
Thank you for enquiring
I will get back to you as soon as possible 🎉
Fire away with all your questions and I'll try get back to you the same day 🐝